Gone Greaser Gone Greaser

It runs really weirdly and glitches a good amount. It's very unclear what the actual goal was and I had no idea that you even could attack until I saw the controls. Also the "hold down" to attack thing is extremely inconvenient and odd. The police get you nigh instantaneously unless you stay on the roofs. The "preppies" teleport from side to side of the character. The character teleports down from roofs, rather than actually jumping down. You can't move left???????? Overall the game runs very poorly. The art is really good though.

gesco responds:

shame.
Thanks for the feedback.
I did want the player moving left but this article made me think twice about it:

I've updated some changes although I doubt you'll want to try because you felt it sucked. There's still more to show for the game…but in time.
Thanks again, this is the kinda stuff I need to hear so I can make it a better game.

Fast Feed Fast Feed

I love the artwork in this game! It's very pretty and the unlockable animals are a great incentive

Slenders Forest Slenders Forest

The game works, but it's just a lower quality version of an already existing game. Make something original! You definitely have the ability to make something great, so do that.

rockyhawk99 responds:

My next game ill do that.